Support Services. Your Success Is Our Success.
Office 365 Standard Support
1) Live 24/7 IT-level Microsoft phone support: (800) 865-9408 (select menu option 4, then option 1)
Included in all Office 365 Midsize and Enterprise plans (E plans). Contact the Office 365 Support team for help with your technical questions. The contact number is also available via your Office 365 admin console.
2) Microsoft Customer Support Requests: Service Request Portal
Requires Office 365 Admin Portal login.
3) Office 365 community support: Microsoft Office 365 community
Ask your questions in the Office 365 community. You can expect a response within 24 hours. The community also provides online access to blog posts and discussions, how-to resources, and connections with other Office 365 customers.
4) Office 365 FAQ: Get Started
Quickly find answers to all your questions, including compatibility, pricing, and more.
5) Office 365 troubleshooting tool: Get Started
Select your plan and role for customized, interactive troubleshooting.
6) IT pro resources
TechCenter: Office 365 for IT pros. Information to deploy, integrate, and manage Office 365 services for enterprises or large organizations.
Microsoft Office 365 TechNet Jump Start video series. 15-part video series covering migration, deployment, Active Directory synchronization, administration, automation, compliance, SharePoint, and other key topics.
7) System requirements
For PC users: The minimum system requirements for Office 365 are: Windows 7; Office 2007 or later; and Internet Explorer 8, the latest Firefox “release” version, or the latest Chrome “stable” version.
For Mac users: The minimum system requirements for Office 365 are: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard); 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion); Safari 5 or above; and Office 2011 for Mac and Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Office 365 Signature Support
Office 365 Signature Cloud Support is now available for Office 365 customers who assign Cloud|AG as their subscription advisor. Signature Cloud Support is an exclusive benefit of elevated technical support Microsoft reserves for its top cloud partners and their customers. The Signature Cloud Support benefit provides access to technical support engineers who work extensively with partners, have extensive product-specific knowledge, and are accountable for driving cases to resolution from start to finish.
To get started with Cloud|AG’s Office 365 Signature Support, follow these easy steps:
1) Confirm Cloud|AG Is Your Subscription Advisor: Using the Office 365 Admin Portal, customers can easily assign a partner of their choosing to be their subscription advisor. There is no cost for customers to assign Cloud|AG as their subscription advisor. Use this link to download instructions.
2) Download And Sign Signature Support Agreement: Download and return the Office 365 Signature Support Agreement. Completed agreements can be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 855.256.8324.
3) Submit A Signature Support Case Escalation Request: Use this link to SUBMIT A REQUEST for Cloud|AG to engage Microsoft’s Office 365 Signature Support team to escalate a support case. Clients are charged an incident fee for each case escalation.
SevicePoint365 Support is available for clients who have an active ServicePoint365 maintenance and support agreement.
1) ServicePoint365 Support Request: Click Here To Open A Support Ticket
2) ServicePoint365 Solution Guide: Download Here
3) ServicePoint365 How-To Video Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ServicePoint365
If you would like to purchase ServicePoint365 maintenance and support or request ServicePoint365 implementation assistance or training, please contact the ServicePoint365 customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office 365 Restore Request
Cloud|AG offers granular backup/restore services for our managed services clients.
SUBMIT A RESTORE REQUEST.
If you would like to sign-up for this service, CLICK HERE to receive a quote.