your Office 365 SharePoint software.
Setting up a user-friendly SharePoint Online environment can be a real challenge. How will content be organized? Will navigation be intuitive? Can we secure/share select data? Don’t worry. We hear you.
ServicePoint365 is an Office 365 SharePoint App designed with an intuitive user interface and information architecture that organizes content into a structure that makes sense and takes the guesswork out of where information is created and stored. The solution consists of a number of “Centers” that are pre-configured for Company Intranet, Client/Prospect Management (CRM), Project Management, Proposal Management, Resource Management, Process Management, Knowledge Management and Vendor Management. Customers simply apply ServicePoint365 to their Office 365’s SharePoint Online environment and immediately start managing and collaborating on critical information in a secure, stable and easy-to-use environment.
- ServicePoint365 is a SharePoint Online App pre-configured for your business.
- No SharePoint skills necessary.
- Store and manage content related to clients, prospects, projects, proposal and other resource-related information from day one.
- A comprehensive information architecture is already built out for you, just turn it on and get going.
- Intuitive Windows 8 Style navigation takes the guess-work out of where content is stored.
- Can be accessed by any desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile device.
- Easily create workspaces as needed providing a centralized repository for managing and collaborating on content.
- Sync files to your devices for easy offline access.
- Turn on/off, rename or re-purpose centers.
- Control who has access to what content so your information is always secure.
- Adjust workspace templates and views to include key information.
- All of this can be accomplished without programming or deep SharePoint skills.
ServicePoint365 Centers organize your content into an approachable hierarchy. Customers can easily turn on/off or re-purpose Centers for their specific needs.
|Flexibility||User Defined Fields and Choices|
|Change Center Purpose|
|Show/Hide Workspace Web Parts|
Workspace Web Parts
|Change Default Workspace Views|
|Office Desktop Applications|
|OneDrive for Business|
|Skype for Business|
|Price||Annual Commitment Billed Monthly.|
ServicePoint365 is priced on a subscription basis much like Office 365. Subscription fee includes the software usage, updates and base support.
ServicePoint365 can be purchased directly from Cloud|AG or from one of our authorized resellers.
ServicePoint365 will be uploaded to your SharePoint App Catalog and installed from there. ServicePoint365 PRO/ME is a completely hosted and managed environment so no install necessary.
ServicePoint365 PRO/ME includes Office 365 bundled into a single subscription.
No. Maintenance and updates to ServicePoint365 are included in your base subscription fee.
Yes. We would be happy to provide you credentials to access a free 30 day trial of ServicePoint365 in one of our trial environments. If you would like to do a private trial, this can also be provided for a small installation fee.
Yes. ServicePoint365 comes pre-configured but clients have the ability to extend the functionality using normal SharePoint features and tools. Professional services are available to assist with any aspect of your deployment including project management, installation, configuration, modifications, migration and training.
ServicePoint365 was developed to be compatible with Office 365 SharePoint Online.
ServicePoint365 has a unique Azure base architecture that supports pushing out new features and updates to all clients.
ServicePoint365 is installed into its own site collection(s).
Granular backup and restore is available for ServicePoint365 and is automatically included with ServicePoint365 PRO/ME.
No. ServicePoint365 does not use sandboxed solutions in SharePoint Online.
ServicePoint365 installation and setting options allow customers to change the configuration of their environment without any assistance. Configuration screens allow you to turn on/off centers, rename centers, change layout of standard workspaces and much more. Custom fields can also easily be added using standard SharePoint Online administrative functions.