ServicePoint365 is an Office 365 SharePoint Online and Azure based template application designed to help customers and other Microsoft partners unlock the power of SharePoint Online without the need for deep SharePoint skills. ServicePoint365 comes pre-configured with an intuitive user interface and information architecture that organizes content into a structure that takes the guesswork out of where information is created and stored. Colleagues and customers can access the documents they need from virtually anywhere. With your documents and information managed in one place, everyone has access to the latest version. Enhanced search features quickly locate information and people across the company, while the security features control who can read, edit and access individual documents.
Companies using ServicePoint365 have significantly lower their time, effort and cost of deploying a user-friendly Office 365 SharePoint Online environment.
- Company Center — Announcements, News, Locations, Organization Charts, Administrative Information, Department Sites, Policies, Company Forms, Reports, Performance Metrics.
- Client Center — Client Information, Opportunities List, Projects List, Contract Library, Client Contacts, Team Contacts, Invoices.
- Project Center — Project Information, Project Documents, Client Contacts, Project Roles, Contracts, Invoices, Key Tasks.
- Sales Center — Opportunity Information, Opportunity Documents, Approvals, Opportunity Calendar, Tasks, Key Contacts.
- Staffing Center — Project Roles, Open Roles, Role Descriptions, Resources Assigned.
- Resource Center — Resource Search, Profiles, Subcontractor Profiles, Resumes, Availability.
- Solution Center — Solution Catalog, Solution Information, Key Team Members, Solution Documents, Software Assets, Demos, Win wires, Client References.
- Delivery Center — Methodologies, Methodology Information, Methodology Documents, Deliverable Templates, Best Practices, Delivery Tools, Accelerators, Key Contacts.
- Knowledge Center —Training Materials, Photos, Awards, Certifications, White Papers, Sources Sought, Past Performance, Presentations, Competitive Information, Graphics.
- Partner Center — Vendors, Suppliers, Contractors, Subcontractors, Partners, Resellers, External Portals.
- Search Center — Advanced search engine across all ServicePoint365 content.
*Use all the centers or tailor to your specific needs.
Watch a short reference video from one of our construction industry clients leveraging ServicePoint365, Office 365 and Cloud|AG’s managed services to improve business operations.
Proven Solution. Flexible. Easy to Use
Join the growing ranks of consulting, engineering and construction companies who have turned to ServicePoint365 to improve their business operations.
Microsoft Technology Centers
ServicePoint365 was selected to be showcased in select Microsoft Technology Centers because of its approach to help Office 365 customers drive deeper consumption and broader adoption of their SharePoint Online environment. Read More…
ServicePoint365 subscriptions are a low per seat per month cost with no environment to setup, no long-term obligation and subscriptions can be cancelled at any time. And best of all, we eliminate the need for expensive SharePoint skills or costly custom development projects.
Business Document Management
Cloud-based central repository to control and manage business and project documents from start to finish.
Coupled with Office 365, an advanced set of collaboration tools that facilitate teams working together on projects, documents, on-line meetings (including voice, video and screen sharing), project tasks, training and much more.
Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
Access business and project information from any location across a wide variety of desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile devices.
Speed To Value
Pre-configured solution to get you up and running fast! Simply log in and begin loading your key project information.
Secure And Reliable
ServicePoint365 environment and data is hosted in Microsoft’s secure geo-redundant data centers providing 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery capabilities. Visit Microsoft’s Trust Center for a complete description of security, compliance and privacy.
ServicePoint365’s intuitive user interface organizes content into a structure that takes the guesswork out of where information is created and stored. ServicePoint365 Centers are pre-configured to contain information important to services organization.
If you’re a Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint partner wanting to differentiate your business, becoming a ServicePoint365 Partner can help you attract and sell more business as well as provide a new channel of Office 365 and SharePoint Online leads. Sign up today!.