management made easy
ServicePoint365 is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment designed to support the collaboration and content management needs of project-centric organizations, individuals and teams. The environment leverages Microsoft’s latest productivity and collaboration tools pre-configured to better organize, collaborate and manage client-, project-, proposal- and resource-related documents and information.
Compare ServicePoint365 Plans
|SERVICEPOINT365 PLAN 1 (TEMPLATE ONLY)||SERVICEPOINT365 PLAN 2||SERVICEPOINT365 PLAN 3|
|$9.00 user/month||$15.00 user/month||$27.00 user/month|
|ServicePoint365 Template Application|
|Office 2013 Pro Plus Desktop Applications|
|Office 2013 Web Applications|
|Lync Online Web Conferencing, Instant Messaging, Voice, Video|
|Exchange Online Business-Class Email|
|Compliance, E-discovery, ACM|
|Office Mobile for iPhone and Android Phones)|
|25 GB Skydrive Personal Storage|
|Business Intelligence Tools|
|Business Solutions Connectivity|
Proven Solution. Flexible. Easy to Use
Join the growing ranks of consulting, engineering and construction companies who have turned to ServicePoint365 to improve their business operations.
Single seat subscription starts at only $9 per month with options to add additional seats and features. No environment to setup, no long-term obligation and subscriptions can be cancelled at any time.
Project Document Management
Cloud-based central repository to control and manage project documents and other content from start to finish.
Project Team Collaboration
Advanced set of collaboration tools that facilitate teams working together on projects, documents, on-line meetings (including voice, video and screen sharing), project tasks, training and much more.
Anywhere, Anytime, Any Device
Access project information from any location across a wide variety of desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile devices.
Speed To Value
Pre-configured solution to get you up and running fast! Simply log in and begin loading your key project information.
Secure And Reliable
ServicePoint365 environment and data is hosted in Microsoft’s secure geo-redundant data centers providing 99.9% uptime and disaster recovery capabilities. Visit Microsoft’s Trust Center for a complete description of security, compliance and privacy.
ServicePoint365′s intuitive user interface organizes content into a structure that takes the guesswork out of where information is created and stored. ServicePoint365 Centers are pre-configured to contain information important to services organization.
- Real-Time Presence: including photos, Lync Mobile.jpgavailability status, and location—and enhanced instant messaging (IM) to connect efficiently and effectively
- PC to PC Voice: Make voice calls through your computer to other Lync or Skype users in your organization or in other organizations that use Lync or Skype.
- Web Conferencing: Conduct web meeting including audio, video, screen shareing, online presentation, whiteboards and polling questions.
- Dial-In Conferencing: Optional Intercall conferencing for Lync Online integration provides Lync meeting attendees the option to listen to Lync audio through a phone dial-in conference number or through their PC. Plug-in extends meeting access while offering high quality audio with enhanced call controls. Simply pay for minutes used.
- Get email, calendar, and contacts across devices.
- Site mailboxes for all project communications.
- Automatically forward email to other email accounts.
- Protect mailboxes with anti-malware and anti-spam filtering.
- 50 GB of mailbox storage.
- Microsoft globally redundant servers.
- Guaranteed 99.9% uptime.
ServicePoint365 centers include: Company Center, Client Center, Project Center, Sales Center, Staffing Center, Resource Center, Solution Center, Knowledge Center, Delivery Center, Partner Center, Search Center.
Use all the centers or tailor to your specific needs.
Online Collaboration Features
ServicePoint365 (Plan 2 & 3) environment includes Microsoft’s Lync Online which connects project teams. Lync provides a consistent, single client experience for presence, instant messaging, voice, video and a great meeting experience. Lync enables instant messaging (IM) and voice calling with the hundreds of millions of people around the world who use Skype.
Business-Class Email (optional use)
Use your existing email account or leverage the Exchange Online business-class email account provided with your ServicePoint365 (Plan 2 & 3) environment. Access email from Outlook, a browser or virtually any device.
If you’re a Microsoft Office 365 or SharePoint partner wanting to differentiate your business, becoming a ServicePoint365 Partner can help you attract and sell more business as well as provide a new channel of Office 365 and SharePoint Online leads. Sign up today!.