Granular Backup &
Office 365 Exchange, SharePoint and OneDrive Backup/Restore
Many Office 365 customers mistakenly believe Microsoft is responsible for backing up their Office 365 data. The truth is Office 365 customers are responsible for providing their own backup and restore strategy.
Cloud|AG and AvePoint provide Office 365 customers with granular backup/restore capability for Office 365 Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive. You can choose where you want the backups stored (Azure, other cloud, FTP). The solution is a completely online so there is nothing to install and can be licensed on a subscription basis or as a managed service for clients who don’t have an IT person or would simply prefer.
Join over 2 Million other Office 365 users who now have the ability to maintain the same level of protection and control over their cloud-based assets as they experience with on-premises solutions.
DocAve Online’s intuitive user-interface allows you to easily create backup plans that specify what Exchange, OneDrive or SharePoint data you want backed up, how often you want it backed up, and where you would like to store the backups.
Cloud|AG’s Office 365 backup solution and services provide your company with the benefits of the cloud combined with the peace-of-mind that you’re still in control.
- Protect all Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, ServicePoint365, OneDrive content in Office 365 instances with granular content backup and recovery to quickly restore lost or corrupt documents, sites and mailboxes
- Ensure continuous availability of Exchange Online calendars, contacts, e-mails, tasks, and archived Microsoft Lync conversations
- Connect to Azure, cloud or network storage devices allowing for flexibility when determining which platform is best for the content being backed up
- Ensure business continuity by restoring content to storage locations in the event of Office 365 service disruption or accidental deletion
- Enterprise-class auditing capabilities help organizations gain deep insight into global settings, security, and content type usage
- Report and monitor on who created, deleted, and modified content – as well as settings and security – across an entire SharePoint Online tenant
- Solution is completely online so nothing to install locally and is available on a subscription basis or as a managed service.
- DOWNLOAD PRODUCT TECHNICAL OVERVIEW
Cient Case Studies
Download case study on how CD Group Empowers geographically dispersed consultants with Office 365 and Cloud|AG Managed Services Featuring DocAve® Online.
Download case study on how Albion Scaccia enables constant access to business data while reducing IT overhead with Office 365 and Cloud|AG Managed Services featuring DocAve® Online.